Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Free Write

I am hoping to find a job but I'm sort of picky when it comes to what job I am going to go with. I don't think I would like to work at a fast food restaurant. I'm not really good at remembering all those oders and knowing myself I would probably drop every ones food. If I would start to work I would rather work at a clothing store. It seems pretty easy. It looks like you just have to help customers and pick up the clothes.

   I really like a store called Pac Sun. I love all there stuff and I shop there a lot. I've all ways wanted to work  there but the thing is that its to far from my house and I don't have a ride to get there, so that kind of sucks. there's this other store, De'lux. Its a thrift store and it looks pretty cool. The people who work there seem nice and I really like there clothes too.

   I think I'm going to ask De'lux if they would hire me the next time they have the need help sight out side there door. I think I would like working there. Its a little store and it looks like they all ways have something to do so I don't think I would ever get bored. I think I'd really like to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment