Thursday, May 8, 2014

About Me

My name is Ashley Elizabeth Delgado, my family calls me Ash, my sister calls me Elizabeth or liz for short for when she's really mad at me but my friends just stick with calling me Ashley. I love going outside and enjoy the day with playing baseball. When I finish high school I am going to study to be a teacher. I would really like to teach kindergarden. My whole family is filled with musitions and that made me love music. I grew up with having to go early to church so my parent could practice before service started at church. Now that I'm older i sometimes sing with them too. I love animals. i never not had a pet, there was always some kind of animal in the house. Right now I have 2 black cats and they are the cutest things in the world. I  al l so go threw these faces where I really like to work out. I like to go for run or hiking and just be outdoors. Its kind of like my time that  I have for myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment