Friday, May 9, 2014

Free choice

Junior year is all most over, I cant really believe it. This was a long year but its going by so fast. I kind of don't want it to end. I don't think I'm ready to move on to be a senior yet. Once your a senior the year must go by so much faster. They have so much going on like senior project and thinking about what collage to go to. Its the year to kind of just say goodbye to being a kid that goes to school and has to fallow there parent around to being the person that has to worry about going to work and having to wake up a little early because they have to put gas in there car.  I think I'm just to scared to move on to being an adult and being my own person. I know Im my own person now but I mean like I wont have to be around my parent all the time and if I want to go to the mall or the movies, I would be able to go and my parent cant say anything about it because I'm all grown up now. I cant even ask for more ketchup or for a glass of water when i go to a restaurant with out my mom or dad being there to do it for me. I don't know I guess its just a little scary having to grow up.





No comments:

Post a Comment